Sunday, June 15, 2008

my little boy...

...is growing up soooo fast! Jacob is 7.5 months old now. He'll be 8 months on the 26th. He is sitting up, crawling and last Friday (the 13th) he STOOD UP on his own...crazy! I was sitting at the table eating breakfast and j was crawling around in a little area we set up for him. He was trying to crawl over the pillow barricade we put up and I was laughing at him and turning on the camera to take a video of him. When I looked up, there he was on his own 2 feet! Of course, before I was able to get the camera on him he toppled over. He is so eager to go! I'm still trying to capture him standing on video. He's done it a couple more times, but I haven't been quick enough with the camera...one day I'll get it!

Today is Jason's first Father's Day. What a joy! Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful men out there!

2 comments:

trmills said...

Go Jacob! I know he's growing up fast; so keep doing your best to celebrate all your days with him. I loved seeing all of your pictures from Atlanta, too. Can't wait to see some of those folks soon; especially our dear Nells and Ryan. And I do hope we'll get to see you while we're there...

Christy said...

That's amazing! What an athlete. My mom apparently walked super early and the stories about her fabulous. Climbing on the counter to get bologna then decorating the living room with it, etc. Can't wait for more updates. :-)