Wednesday, April 30, 2008

ATL

Jacob and I (kristin) are in Atlanta for a grandparent visit. J is 6 months old now and super fun...except for the teething part of life. We are having a great time visiting family and hopefully a few friends while we are here. Mothers Day weekend we are going up to VA to visit my brother, Ryan, and his wife, LaNell. I'm super excited as I have not been up there in about 4 years. It's hard to be apart from Jason, but the grandparents are so glad to have their grandson here for a few weeks. We return on May 14th.

I'll post pictures when I get back to Brazil.

2 comments:

trmills said...

Have a wonderful time! Give your parents and Ryan and Nells huge hugs from us!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Kristin!! Can't wait to see you and Jacob on Thursday!!! -Erin S.